Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Not Much Of A Post

So it's exactly 5:30am and i'm tired. But i feel like i should have posted something sooner so im posting something now. Here it goes...

Things on my mind right now:

1) Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
The first part of the 7th and final book comes out on November 19th and i'm UBER excited. I'm counting down the days. Im planning ("planning" being the key word) to sew me up some Slytherin robes for the opening night midnight showing. 51 days left!

2) Funny Gravestones
Now, i want to be cremated. Always have. I want some of my ashes to go to Anton, Lura and whoever i'm with at the time (assuming they are all still alive) and the rest scattered over some beautiful green land where wild horses live. But if i were to change my mind than please for the love of god (lower case "g") honor my wishes and put something funny on the gravestone. I love reading funny gravestones. Nothing helps you deal with loss better than laughter. Some of my favorite ones are :
                                  
                                     "Here beneath this pile of stones
                                     Lies all that's left of Sally Jones
                                     Her name was Smith; it was not Jones
                                     But Jones was used to rhyme with stones"

                                    "Here lies an Atheist. All dressed up and nowhere to go"

                                    "Here lies my wife, I bid her good-bye
                                      She rests in peace and now so do I"

3) "Clever" Sayings/Responses
I really hate hearing people say things and think they are clever. I have to hear every fucking day of my life some asshole at work answer my question of "would you like your receipt?" with something "clever" like "not unless i can write it off on my taxes" or "file that for my taxes, would ya?" or "no, it's evidence" or "no you can have it. It's a present." Oh well thank you for thinking about me you idiotic douche bag. Don't you think i hear the same thing all day everyday? You're not clever, you're not funny. Frankly it makes me wanna climb over the counter and forcefully make you eat this fucking receipt. But here are some clever sayings for you...When someone has the balls to lie and say "it's not the size of the boat, it's the motion of the ocean." Your response should be "Yes, but you will never get to England in a row boat." Another one of my favorites is "Turkey's flock together but eagles soar alone, and we don't eat eagles for Thanksgiving'

I don't know where i was hoping to go with the last one...I got kinda lost somewhere between work and penis size. Oh well. At least i tried to write something. A+ for effort!

No comments:

Post a Comment